Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mattox is 6 months old!


I'm WAY behind on posts, but I wanted to put this one in before it got too much further from the date. I can't believe it's been half a year already since Mattox came into our lives! He is such a blessing to our family and we love him so much! New for this month include sitting up unsupported and exploring and playing with everything! He loves Cooper and Cooper loves making Mattox laugh! I'm so glad my boys get along!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting! I showed his picture to Matt and he was surprised that he was sitting up until he realized how old he is.
    Kate asks all the time to see Cooper and Mattox's pictures. She misses her friend!

    ReplyDelete