Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reflecting on 2009 and looking forward to 2010

In 2009 our life was primarily defined by Cooper! Being a parent is still relatively new and 2009 brought on lots of new exciting things. Things that happened in 2009:

- David and I both turned 30!
- Cooper turned 1! (with that came walking, talking and a fun new personality!)
- David started his own business
- took the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace classes and made the decision to stop using
credit cards and be debt free!
- My sister, Erin, got married and I got a new Brother-in-law.
- We found out we were pregnant with Mattox

Things to look forward to in 2010..
- Cooper going through the "terrible twos"
- potty training!
- being DEBT FREE!
- Welcoming Mattox to the world!

I'm sure 2010 will be an adventure and I'm looking forward to spending it with my family and friends. I hope you all have a great 2010 and God bless you in all that you set out to accomplish and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment